Thoughts on life, love, gardening, Christianity, baking, recycling, saving money, and Northern Canada.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
More of Charlotte
We celebrated Charlotte's forst birthday a little early so I could be here to give her my present! It was a tupperware shape-o-toy (lame name but necessary toy) and a rag quilt that I made for her! It was thef irst quilt that I ever made and I am very proud of it!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wish I was there with you my love!
If only I had a shape-o-toy to play with while you're away...
Kathryn - you just left and I miss you so much already. Thank you for setting aside so much time in your trip to be with us. It means so much! I will always cherish this week we had together. Hopefully there will be many more weeks to share in the future! I know that is corny... but that's me! I love you. And Charlotte does too. And THANKS again for the beautiful quilt and shape-o-toy. Tim, it really is lots of fun. You should get one. Counting down till July 12!!
3 comments:
Wish I was there with you my love!
If only I had a shape-o-toy to play with while you're away...
Kathryn - you just left and I miss you so much already. Thank you for setting aside so much time in your trip to be with us. It means so much! I will always cherish this week we had together. Hopefully there will be many more weeks to share in the future! I know that is corny... but that's me! I love you. And Charlotte does too. And THANKS again for the beautiful quilt and shape-o-toy. Tim, it really is lots of fun. You should get one. Counting down till July 12!!
I can hardly bear to even read that name: shape-o-toy... how can such a great toy have such a terrible name?
Don't worry, I'll be there to play with it then. And thanks for informing me that we're goin there on July 12th too, that's good to know.
Post a Comment