Thoughts on life, love, gardening, Christianity, baking, recycling, saving money, and Northern Canada.
Hey Kath!Wow, I can't imagine snow this time of year. It is 32 degrees here today with a breeze - a very beautiful summer day. Wish you were here to enjoy it - only another week and a half.Can't wait to see you.Love you, Mom
Hey Babe! I feel for you! The kids and I are ready for summer too. Although today was nicer.. still chilly! Love you! :) Courtney
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hey Kath!
Wow, I can't imagine snow this time of year. It is 32 degrees here today with a breeze - a very beautiful summer day. Wish you were here to enjoy it - only another week and a half.
Can't wait to see you.
Love you, Mom
Hey Babe! I feel for you! The kids and I are ready for summer too. Although today was nicer.. still chilly! Love you! :) Courtney
Post a Comment