A friend for stuffy puppy
He was actually a gift for our friends little 2 year old as it was her birthday on Saturday. I even knit him a scarf to stay warm!
Some home made pizza pockets for Tim's lunches. Here's the recipe.
I made a double batch which yielded about 30 pockets. The only alteration I made was sealing with water first and then folding and pressing with a fork. It was fun, and now Tim has a whole bunch of lunches so I don't have to wonder if he's only eating peanut butter and crackers for lunch.The pockets are stored in this new addition to our house:
No not Tim's stomach - though that is their destination. This deep freeze. Out immediate neighbour was selling it (we share a wall with them) and gave it to us for $75, free delivery (meaning he and Tim carried up from their basement out the door across our step that we share through our door and down into our basemsnt). It's great because I can now get stuff like hamburger buns on sale and throw them in the freezer. I even made a double batch of Mom's raisin bran muffins the other day and froze most of them. Definitely worth the money! Now we have lots of fresh muffins and they taste just as good as when they were first baked if you just let them thaw on their own. I am also planning on making a bunch of bread and popping it in here since I will have lots of time since my job ends tomorrow:(My next post will be on why I am up so early blogging!
3 comments:
I discovered your blog through Lindsay's site & I'm so glad you led me to Kate's Kitchen. I wanted to let you know that I tried sending you & Tim a Christmas letter, but it just came back a week or so ago marked address unknown.
All the best from Vancouver,
Emily
I love your little stuffies!! Adorable :)
Jenna likes to hold her rabbit by the ears..lol
btw...tell Tim he's an awesome model...;)
Christa - I guess if geology doesn't work out then he always has something to fall back on!
Emily - Great to hear from you!
Post a Comment