Yeah! I love blogs.. and I'd love to read and see what is going on with you guys. We are doing ok... we see the neurologist on Wednesday next week so I'm hoping for more answers. We got the MRI results that say she has Polymicrogyria (I don't think I told you that already??) Anyway love you girl! Court
Did you pick up that snowmobile at the dump?? If so, I will have to start making treks to our local dump here:) Great site, Kathryn; love your pictures so far! Luv, Doreen xoxo
3 comments:
Yeah! I love blogs.. and I'd love to read and see what is going on with you guys. We are doing ok... we see the neurologist on Wednesday next week so I'm hoping for more answers. We got the MRI results that say she has Polymicrogyria (I don't think I told you that already??) Anyway love you girl! Court
Did you pick up that snowmobile at the dump?? If so, I will have to start making treks to our local dump here:) Great site, Kathryn; love your pictures so far! Luv, Doreen xoxo
Doreen: you'll have to check out my facebook notes for the full story, it's definately worth it.
Courtney: keep me updated, I think of you often even though I am bad at communicating.
Post a Comment