- I have become quite clutzy in a week...falling twice on ice, once inside and once outside. I have a huge bruise on my hip.
- I made my first roast beef and it was delicious
- I have been skating almost everyday because the ice show is this weekend.
- I am going to be dressed up as Ursula, a Lion King Elephant, and The Cat in the Hat this weekend
- I am dog sitting Shilo for a few days
- I baked cheese bread and blueberry muffins this morning
- I have been really slack with my at home workouts
- I have new glasses and contacts in the mail!
New Blog
13 years ago
4 comments:
Sounds like you have a lot going on!!
I hope your felling better soon from your fall!
I should start skating with you...( I guess i'll start next winter, Isn't skating over soon??)I love skating but i've been putting it off for the past two years :( Are you coaching figure skating??
Hey Christa, I would love to go with you. I am a volunteer coach (not certified) but it's fun. If you feel up to it you should come to the show, I think you would like it (Jenna too!).
I enjoy reading your blog Kathryn....all that good cooking sounds awefully tasty.Good luck with all your weekend activity....Don
Wooohoo! Your food sounds delicious, I want to bake with you... I made the most fabulous cookies this morning Kathryn, you HAVE to try them!!! http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/carrot-oatmeal-cookies-recipe.html
Post a Comment